Thank you to our lunch sponsors:
New York Pizza Thank you to our team building groups:
When you volunteer with us you will make a difference in the life of a local family. Check out the many volunteer opportunities available on our construction site and in our award-winning ReStore.
Come build with us! We have volunteer opportunities Wednesday-Saturday in our Basalt Vista development, right behind Basalt High School. No need for prior construction experience, if you have some that is fantastic, just a willing heart to support our mission of providing affordable housing.
- All volunteers will be asked to sign a volunteer waiver before they can work on any construction-related tasks.
- Youth ages 16-17 must have a parent fill out a waiver before they can work on the build site.
- Due to safety concerns, youth younger than 16 are not allowed on the construction site while there is active construction (please call our volunteer coordinator if you are trying to schedule a youth group).
- We cannot accept court-ordered volunteers on the build site, unless you have prior construction experience.
Come help in our ReStore, we are a volunteer-powered organization and would love your help! We are continually looking for short-term and long-term volunteers within our store. We can also accept court-ordered community service volunteers within our ReStore.
Lunch Donor, you can still help without giving time onsite! Click here to support our volunteers by providing lunch for our hardworking team.
Court Ordered Community Service
Contact Jenny Luu directly to map out a plan to get your required hours completed: JennyL@HabitatRoaringFork.org or 948-7207.
TEAM BUILDING GROUPS
When your group builds with us, you’ll help build a stronger future with the families that we serve, as well as your team’s cohesion and enthusiasm. At the end of the day, you can see the tangible difference you made in your community!
Team Build Guidelines:
- Team build days are a full-day experience from 9am to 3pm.
- Team build days are scheduled on a first-come, first-serve basis and can fill up quickly especially during the springs and summer.
- All volunteers will need to be 18 or older ( 16 and 17-year-olds can build if a parent is present)
- All volunteers will need to sign a waiver when registering.
How to Sign Up:
Contact Kristen Wilmes (309-8179) to begin planning your team building day, please have a couple of possible dates in mind and an idea of how many you expect to have in your group. Or send her a quick email: KristenW@HabitatRoaringFork.org.
“Not only was the construction team patient and organized, but I left with a confidence in power tool operation I’d never had before. The highlight of the day was meeting and working alongside the deserving family that would one day live in the home we were building together.” – Josh Ellis, Jobsite Volunteer
First-time volunteer? Don’t sweat it!
Here’s what you can expect from your day with us-
We provide all tools and safety equipment. Just bring a smile.
Our Construction Manager will walk you through safety training when you arrive. Completion of a waiver is required to participate.
Wear closed-toed shoes and clothes you don’t mind getting dirty.
Please bring lunch and a water bottle.
Sometimes our photographer comes out for photos, so you may even get featured on our Facebook page.
Don’t be afraid to ask questions!
A Habitat worksite is an inclusive, judgment-free environment. Our construction team is trained to teach you the necessary skills. No construction experience required.
A full volunteer day normally starts at 9am and ends around 3 pm, but we’re flexible!
That’s it — we’re excited to see you soon!